Bongo 2.0 SR1 is now available from:
The complete list of changes in this Service Release is below.
2013-12-11: Public Service Release 1
- BongoRemoveAllEntityAnimation command added.
- Object properties UI updates when switching tabs.
- Flickering of object properties UI reduced.
- IK chain members ignore their parent transforms when setting up their original position/scaling/rotation at tick 0.
- Expired evaluation does not pop up "view animated, do you want to disable" message anymore. It forced a refresh.
- HD resolution choice added to render animation dialog.
- Fixed curve parameter and normal cache for constraints.
- Switching between animation sets clears IK caches.
- Light and object selection event fixed.
- Proper disabling of entity event watcher when Bongo put to sleep.
- Links into help file fixed.
- Help hooked up with Rhinos properties page.
- "Remove animation" only affects the current animation set.
- Zoo clients will not request a license on startup.
- A zero camera constraint weighting won't cause a camera jump anymore.
- Expressions all set to english.
- Deleting a non active animation set updates the document correctly.