DE ES FR IT KR 繁
Animating RPC objects in Bongo 2
Rhino 5 supports RPCs and some of them can be animated. With the help of Bongo 2 you can now animate the animated RPCs inside Rhino 5.
Note – Renderers supporting the technology at the moment:
- Brazil for Rhino
In order to make it work you need an Animated RPC figure from Archvision.
For more information about the RPCs, please see the manufacturers website:
To add the Bongo animation data to the RPC you need to type in the following command: RpcSetAnimationFrame
How exactly do I do this?
- Use the command RPC to insert the RPC figure into Rhino.
- Place the RPC in the start location.
- Activate Animate button on the Timeline, select the RPC and move the RPC to the position where you want the animation to end.
- Use the command “RPCSetAnimationFrame” to set the last keyframe for where the animation should stop.
- Select the RPC, and under the Properties Tab in Rhino there is an icon for RPC-properties. In the RPC-properties you can set the height for the RPC and make it cast shadows.
- Render using Rhino Render or Brazil.
- Use the BongoRenderAnimation command to make the video.
RPC Animated using Bongo and Brazil 2.0 for Rhino: